Sunday, May 17, 2009

Penile Confidence - The Mirror Swing

So I just got out of the shower, dried off a bit, and walked out into the hallway where my girlfriend has set up her full body length mirror. What do I do? Snap off my towel and swing my penis in 360 degree circles, followed by the back and forth belly smack. Yea, once you've been doing these exercises for a few months I have no doubt you'll do it too. At least once!

So whats the topic of this post? Its about confidence. Being men, most of us can tie a certain portion of our confidence to our penis. It's sad, but true. A lot of the men out their with gigantic penises act a bit, well, cocky (pun intended). Good thing is, I believe I've bypassed this cockiness by starting out with my average 6 inch penis and working my way up to the current 8 inches. Therefore I'm not cocky, I'm confident, and I want you to be confident too. No one out their should be ashamed because of the size of their penis, why? Because you can take control, grab it by the hand, and stretch your way to confidence.

Start a program today, for whatever cause you have. It might not even be because you want your penis to be bigger, perhaps you just want to last longer, or stay hard during intercourse. Whatever the cause, exercises can help you achieve all these goals. Start today with the basic exercises, or get an advanced program from Penile Secrets. One day, the mirror will be calling your name for some penile entertainment.

No comments: