Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Man's Penis - The Facts

I'd like to share a few facts out there about the average male penis. Sorry to do this:


  • 99% of all men have a smaller weaker penis than they COULD have.
  • Most women have never received an orgasm during intercourse, and nearly 75% admit they are dissatisfied with their partners performance.
  • Nearly all men would increase their size if they knew how.
  • By the age of 30, most all men can't gain an erection 1/5 of the time they could when they were 20.
  • Majority of us men have poor blood flow to our penises.
  • 30 Million men in the US suffer from ED.
  • 85% of men can't have intercourse for more than 3 minutes without ejaculating.
  • The BIG one - the average male erect penis is only slightly bigger than 6 inches. Nearly 90% of men are in that range.

Here's the good news. Men can change this and they can change it without buying expensive pills, creams, machines, or whatever other infomercial product you've seen at 3 in the morning. Penis exercises can and do change this. I can say this proudly: not one of those bullet points above applies to me or my penis. I've grown from just under 6 inches to nearly 8 inches, and I did it naturally on my own time, mostly while watching TV or surfing the Internet. It's easy and even sometimes fun, not to mention it works. Start off slow and build up from there, and in a few months, you'll have a penis to be proud of while swinging it around in front of the mirror, I know I do!

I've got to mention this again, If your looking for a place to start you own program, take a look at Penile Secrets. They've got a great thing set up, and got me started on my own expedition.

No comments: